Domain name registration and website hosting packages at affordable rates since 1997.
April 18, 2019 18:19

You are browsing the archive for bots.

EnCirca partners with PandoraBots to push .bot names to brands

Specialist registrar EnCirca has partnered with bot development framework vendor PandoraBots to market .bot domains at big brands. The two companies are pushing their wares jointly at this week’s International Trademark Association annual meeting in Seattle. In a press release, the companies said that PandoraBots is offering bot-creation “starter kits” for brand owners that tie […]

Read more

Distil Networks acquires Are You a Human, offers free bot tool for Google Analytics

Get a better understanding of your web traffic after stripping out the bots. Distil networks, an internet security company focused on bots, has acquired Are You a Human and will offer a free bot detecting tool as a result of the acquisition. Distil Bot Discovery for Google Analytics is a free simple-to-integrate tool for Google […]

Read more

30% of CMOs will be canned in 2017; Robots and a ‘Jobless Future’ for Humans?

Go Ahead and Date Your Digital Assistant; How to Close Sales in the Age of “Always Be Helping”; This 3-year-old startup has sold $100 million in Broadway tickets,; Alexa, Say What?! Voice-Enabled Speaker Usage to Grow Nearly 130% This Year; Six Reasons Why You’re Not Getting What You Want; Microsoft is bringing bots to Bing […]

Read more

The New BOT Economy: Kik already has over 6,000 bots reaching 300 million registered users; Rich Kids of China flaunt their bling and private jet trips online

Supercomputers, the New Superpowers of the Economy; Apple Backs Didi With $1 Billion in Blow to Uber in China; The radical superyacht with an infinity pool 125ft above the water; The One Thing Every Manager Wants in an Employee; Check out The Open-Office Concept Is Dead on Fortune.com; How to Make Passwords That Cannot Be […]

Read more

Prostitute Reveals What Being A Sex Worker Is Really Like; ‘I Pay My Bills By Selling My Used Panties’

In 1975, this Kodak employee invented the digital camera. His bosses made him hide it; This is How Sewer Rats Climb Into Your Toilet; In Steve Jobs style deposed Tinder’s Sean Rad Is in Good Company as a Returning CEO; All Bots Are Not Fraud, But All Fraud is Caused by Bots; Waze cofounder sold […]

Read more

Faced With a UDRP? Damn Right, There Is Only One Park City

SEO is a Diet. PPC is Plastic Surgery; 60% Bots Doesn’t Mean the Other 40% is Human; Could be Less; Amazon’s crazy Dash Buttons on sale for all Prime members; Henry Blodget Is in the Middle of Another Tech Boom, With a New Product to Sell and Alan Dunn’s BRILLIANT “The Real Value of a […]

Read more

What Was It Like To Make My First Million Dollars? What Happens To Your House In A Divorce?

PLUS: How to Perfect Your Elevator Speech; Fortune Tracks Your Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies; China Bought $22 Billion Worth Of US Homes Over A Recent 12-Month Span; For Auto Shopping Sites, Bots Are the True Decepticons and… Not Your Fathers Bookseller- How the CIA Partnered With Amazon Cloud Services and Changed Intelligence – Defense…for […]

Read more

The Three Reasons Ad Click Fraud Seems So Overwhelmingly Large Now & unemployable.TATTOO

PLUS: Apple Marks Earth Day by Trolling Samsung in Newspaper Ad; Oh Yes, Marketing to YUMmies is Now a Thing, Unfortunately; Tumblr Study Says It Has More Social TV Activity Than Twitter; ow Apple And Google Allegedly Screwed Their Employees; Here’s What Happens To Investments On ‘Shark Tank’ After The Cameras Stop Rolling and …Prepping […]

Read more

"Bot to Bot" APPs; Frozen In Time Since 1959, It’s New Cars For Every Cuban (Did Oprah’s visit or Obama’s handshake have anything to do with this?)

PLUS: How Ad Retargeting Ruined Christmas; Tinder Creator Justin Mateen Defends App: ‘Women Aren’t Wired That Way; Why Apple’s Suburban Spaceship Could Lose the War for Tech Talent; B2B Marketing: Measure What Matters; Why We Still Need Humans to Run The Internet and.. Entrepreneurs needs to quickly and concisely articulate their big idea to grab […]

Read more